[Healeys] Value of a project car , BN1

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Value of a project car , BN1
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 08:03:54 -0700

--===============2456391177177195627==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_038F_01D0978A.8279B640"

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01D0978A.8279B640
        charset="UTF-8"

Group,=20
I have been offered a project car.  Heritage lists it as May of 64.  =
Needs new floorboards, some bottom of fenders, one part of frame repair. =
 Car is in pieces, and I know who took it apart so I am sure that the =
parts are there.  New metal pieces to replace all the rust areas are =
already purchased to the tune of about $3500.  It has two transmissions =
(both BN1).  I was looking at Haggerty values and they list a condition =
4 at around $16-17 which is described as a rough driver.  This has extra =
parts but the guy wants $21K.  Is this model valuable enough at that =
price?  I don=E2=80=99t have pictures yet, should get them this week. =20

Jerry
------=_NextPart_000_038F_01D0978A.8279B640
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Group, </DIV>
<DIV>I have been offered a project car.&nbsp; Heritage lists it as May =
of=20
64.&nbsp; Needs new floorboards, some bottom of fenders, one part of =
frame=20
repair.&nbsp; Car is in pieces, and I know who took it apart so I am =
sure that=20
the parts are there.&nbsp; New metal pieces to replace all the rust =
areas are=20
already purchased to the tune of about $3500.&nbsp; It has two =
transmissions=20
(both BN1).&nbsp; I was looking at Haggerty values and they list a =
condition 4=20
at around $16-17 which is described as a rough driver.&nbsp; This has =
extra=20
parts but the guy wants $21K.&nbsp; Is this model valuable enough at =
that=20
price?&nbsp; I don=E2=80=99t have pictures yet, should get them this =
week.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jerry</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01D0978A.8279B640--