[Healeys] Right knee

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Right knee
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:13:42 -0700

--089e01184874be0eca0517d0cb85

Got tailpipes back on muffler. Went to local shop. Clamped it back on.
Went to Dr. Today about pain in right knee. Torn cartilage. Summer driving
season may be over. Not up to chasing down oil leaks, and other tasks...
Glad I bought a mini cooper s clubman automatic for some fun

Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e01184874be0eca0517d0cb85

on. <br>
Went to Dr. Today about pain in right knee. Torn cartilage. Summer driving
season may be over. Not up to chasing down oil leaks, and other tasks...<br>
Glad I bought a mini cooper s clubman automatic for some fun</p>

--089e01184874be0eca0517d0cb85--