[Healeys] Clutch replacement

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Clutch replacement
From: Greg Hill <go2ghill@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 00:14:10 -0400

------=_Part_89696_1718758485.1435032850413

Hi Listers,
Got the steps from the Archives on taking out the transmission to replace the
clutch and the benefits of replacing parts with a Bj8 clutch. This seems
straight forward, but once the clutch is out and new parts put in my workshop
manual talks about using an actuator and pumping the handle, selecting a
distance-piece code no. 7, and using a height finger over the centre pillar,
which I'm not clear about. Would appreciate information on these steps in the
process and tools that will help.

Greg Hill
BN6

------=_Part_89696_1718758485.1435032850413

Got the steps from the Archives on taking out the transmission to replace the
clutch and the benefits of replacing parts with a Bj8 clutch. This seems
straight forward, but once the clutch is out and new parts put in my workshop
manual talks about using an actuator and pumping the handle, selecting a
distance-piece code no. 7, and using a height finger over the centre pillar,
which I'm not clear about. Would appreciate information on these steps in the
process and tools that will help.<br>
Greg Hill<br>
BN6<br>
------=_Part_89696_1718758485.1435032850413--