[Healeys] Speedometer

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Speedometer
From: <healey3776@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:08:01 -0400

--===============5979319433294917837==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0C968.B944CCE0"

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0C968.B944CCE0
        charset="utf-8"

To all who responded to my speedometer gear question, thanks. My =
speedometer is in excellent condition and was reconditioned by AH Spares =
about 7 years ago, so really all I need is a replacement gear for the =
trip odometer to work. The gear that I am speaking about just gets =
pressed down on its grooved shaft and mine has a cut completely through =
it, so it gaps open when I put it on. Last year I tried to fix it using =
JB Weld in the crack but that didn=E2=80=99t work out. My gear looks =
like nylon to me but could be plastic, I don=E2=80=99t know. I am going =
to accept Alan=E2=80=99s offer to send me a spare he has and will also =
save the website that Chris sent for  =
http://m.odometergears.com/mobile/products/Jaeger-Smiths/All/37.

Again, thanks to all who lend a hand with my problem=E2=80=99

Happy Healying

Mel Brunet 67 BJ8

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0C968.B944CCE0
        charset="utf-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
13pt"><FONT=20
size=3D4>To all who responded to my speedometer gear question, thanks. =
My=20
speedometer is in excellent condition and was reconditioned by AH Spares =
about 7=20
years ago, so really all I need is a replacement gear for the trip =
odometer to=20
work. The gear that I am speaking about just gets pressed down on its =
grooved=20
shaft and mine has a cut completely through it, so it gaps open when I =
put it=20
on. Last year I tried to fix it using JB Weld in the crack but that =
didn=E2=80=99t work=20
out. My gear looks like nylon to me but could be plastic, I =
don=E2=80=99t know. I am=20
going to accept Alan=E2=80=99s offer to send me a spare he has and will =
also save the=20
website that Chris sent for <SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT><A=20
style=3D'href: =
"http://m.odometergears.com/mobile/products/Jaeger-Smiths/All/37";'><FONT =

color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D4>http://m.odometergears.com/mobile/products/Jaeger-Smiths/All/37<=
/FONT></A><FONT=20
size=3D4>.</FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
13pt"><FONT=20
size=3D4>Again, thanks to all who lend a hand with my =
problem=E2=80=99</FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
13pt"><FONT=20
size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
13pt"><FONT=20
size=3D4>Happy Healying</FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
13pt"><FONT=20
size=3D4>Mel Brunet 67 BJ8</FONT></P></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0C968.B944CCE0--