[Healeys] What Is Up With Me Not Being Able To Communicate With This Lis

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] What Is Up With Me Not Being Able To Communicate With This List?
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:11:45 -0400
bed to the list with a Road Runner email server and received a confirmation=
 note which I returned as requested on Saturday.  I have selected a passwor=
d for the new subscription.  Still I get no communication with the list.
=20
Today I signed in with my new email address (Road Runner) and password and =
received an error notice stating the email (user name) account was not foun=
d.  So I signed in with my old Hotmail address and password and was allowed=
 to enter the site.  When I went to the list of subscriber names I found on=
ly my old unsubscribed name there and not my newly subscribed name that I h=
ad received a confirmation email about.
=20
Can someone please tell me what's going on here or is there that much of a =
lag time to subscribe or unsubscribe=2C change an email address or password=
.  I realize that the list server was hacked and there are bigger fish to f=
ry for Mark but I just need to know what else I can do to resume normal fun=
ction on my end.  If I just need to wait and be patient I can do that=2C I =
just want to know what to do.  The list has been so GREAT since I subscribe=
d in 2005 until just recently and for some reason it has been a real nightm=
are for Mark I think and frustrating for some of us.
=20
I hope this is not a sign of things to come in the future of the computer/d=
igital age.  I mean now Time Warner Cable wants to require me to rent a dig=
ital adapter to watch digital broadcasts on a digital TV that can already r=
eceive digital high resolution 1080p signals.  What's the since in having c=
able ready high def. TVs if you have to have an adapter to use them--Geees!=
!!=20
=20
George Haywood '65 bj8
                                          =

--_57719bf9-e88f-46e6-8be0-3c1ab3233f88_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
the list using my Hotmail account.&nbsp=3B I have subscribed to the&nbsp=3B=
list with a Road Runner&nbsp=3Bemail server and received a confirmation not=
e which I returned as requested on Saturday.&nbsp=3B I have selected a pass=
word for the new subscription.&nbsp=3B Still I get no communication with th=
e list.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Today I signed in&nbsp=3Bwith my new email address (=
Road Runner)&nbsp=3Band password and received an error notice stating the e=
mail (user name)&nbsp=3Baccount&nbsp=3Bwas not found.&nbsp=3B So I signed i=
n with my old Hotmail address and password and was allowed to enter the sit=
e.&nbsp=3B When I went to&nbsp=3Bthe list of&nbsp=3Bsubscriber names I foun=
d only my old unsubscribed name there and not my newly subscribed name that=
 I had received a confirmation email about.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Can someone plea=
se tell me what's going on here or is there that much of a lag time to subs=
cribe or unsubscribe=2C change an email address or password.&nbsp=3B I real=
ize that the list server was hacked and there are&nbsp=3Bbigger fish to fry=
 for Mark but I just need to know what else I can do to&nbsp=3Bresume norma=
l function on my end.&nbsp=3B If I just need to wait and be patient I can d=
o that=2C I just want to know what to do.&nbsp=3B The list has been&nbsp=3B=
so&nbsp=3BGREAT since I subscribed in 2005 until just recently and for some=
 reason it has been a real nightmare for Mark I think&nbsp=3Band frustratin=
g for some of us.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I hope this is not a sign of things to com=
e in the future of&nbsp=3Bthe computer/digital age.&nbsp=3B I mean now Time=
 Warner&nbsp=3BCable wants to&nbsp=3Brequire me to rent a digital&nbsp=3Bad=
apter to watch digital broadcasts on a digital TV that can already receive =
digital high resolution 1080p signals.&nbsp=3B What's the since in having c=
able ready high def. TVs if you have to have an adapter to use them--Geees!=
!!&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>George Haywood '65 bj8<BR>
y>

--_57719bf9-e88f-46e6-8be0-3c1ab3233f88_--