[Healeys] Fwd: Thank you all once again--I'm back on the list

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net> boundary="----=_Part_1622551_2135561258.1439329800544"
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Thank you all once again--I'm back on the list
From: <ghaywood@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:50:00 +0000

------=_Part_1622551_2135561258.1439329800544
        name="Thank you all once again--I'm back on the list"
        filename="Thank you all once again--I'm back on the list"

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:15:56 +0000
From: <ghaywood@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Thank you all once again--I'm back on the list
To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>

Thank you everyone for enduring my TEST messages.  After about a week of
attempting to fix a problem communicating with the team. net site it appears
that Hotmail/Outlook and team. net don't get along.  I don't know what happened
but since 2005 I have been sending and receiving messages from the list with
very few if any problems.  All of a sudden I started getting these "Bounce"
notices with my mail and then about 2 weeks ago I stopped receiving anything
from the list.

I'm pretty sure that the list has been receiving my posts based on the number
of off line responses I have received from people.  I thought I was back on
Saturday but was mistaken. After hearing that others have had problems with
Hotmail and the list I decided to change my email provider to Road Runner.

Today I received a notice that my subscription to the list has been confirmed
so now I'm waiting for the flood of list traffic to begin.  For all those who
care, my email address is now ghaywood@ec.rr.com

Once again, thanks for putting up with this annoyance for the past 2 weeks or
so.

George Haywood
'65bj8
------=_Part_1622551_2135561258.1439329800544