Re: [Healeys] What Is Up With Me Not Being Able To Communicate With This

To: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What Is Up With Me Not Being Able To Communicate With This List?
From: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:46:01 -0500
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a113f6216b613d9051d1aec06

use gmail and your problems should be solved.

--
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx

--001a113f6216b613d9051d1aec06

ass=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at =
3:11 PM, George Haywood <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:haywoodone@=
hotmail.com" target=3D"_blank">haywoodone@hotmail.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:=
t:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

il account.=C2=A0 I have subscribed to the=C2=A0list with a Road Runner=C2=
=A0email server and received a confirmation note which I returned as reques=
ted on Saturday.=C2=A0 I have selected a password for the new subscription.=
=C2=A0 Still I get no communication with the list.<br>=C2=A0<br>Today I sig=
ned in=C2=A0with my new email address (Road Runner)=C2=A0and password and r=
eceived an error notice stating the email (user name)=C2=A0account=C2=A0was=
 not found.=C2=A0 So I signed in with my old Hotmail address and password a=
nd was allowed to enter the site.=C2=A0 When I went to=C2=A0the list of=C2=
=A0subscriber names I found only my old unsubscribed name there and not my =
newly subscribed name that I had received a confirmation email about.<br>=
=C2=A0<br>Can someone please tell me what&#39;s going on here or is there t=
hat much of a lag time to subscribe or unsubscribe, change an email address=
 or password.=C2=A0 I realize that the list server was hacked and there are=
=C2=A0bigger fish to fry for Mark but I just need to know what else I can d=
o to=C2=A0resume normal function on my end.=C2=A0 If I just need to wait an=
d be patient I can do that, I just want to know what to do.=C2=A0 The list =
has been=C2=A0so=C2=A0GREAT since I subscribed in 2005 until just recently =
and for some reason it has been a real nightmare for Mark I think=C2=A0and =
frustrating for some of us.<br>=C2=A0<br>I hope this is not a sign of thing=
s to come in the future of=C2=A0the computer/digital age.=C2=A0 I mean now =
Time Warner=C2=A0Cable wants to=C2=A0require me to rent a digital=C2=A0adap=
ter to watch digital broadcasts on a digital TV that can already receive di=
gital high resolution 1080p signals.=C2=A0 What&#39;s the since in having c=
able ready high def. TVs if you have to have an adapter to use them--Geees!=

rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
s/jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/healeys/jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com</a><br>
ss=3D"gmail_signature">jerry wall=C2=A0 BN6<br>rowlett, tx</div>

--001a113f6216b613d9051d1aec06--