[Healeys] windshield washer sprayer

To: "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] windshield washer sprayer
From: <ruvino@ripnet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:13:38 -0400

--===============7484207715270477009==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0D743.0D7B4EF0"

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0D743.0D7B4EF0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I know I have been down this road again but for some mysterious reason =
my sprayer has disappeared.

I am looking for the sprayer that is unique to the Longbridge cars. It =
is a round unit as big as the tip of your finger with two little eyes =
that are surrounded by brass rings. It has been variously described as =
an owl or a bee in appearance.

I hope somebody has one in a parts drawer.

Carl=20

1957 BN-4-L
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0D743.0D7B4EF0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I know I have been down this road again but for some mysterious =
reason my=20
sprayer has disappeared.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for the sprayer that is unique to the Longbridge cars. =
It is a=20
round unit as big as the tip of your finger with two little eyes that =
are=20
surrounded by brass rings. It has been variously described as an owl or =
a bee in=20
appearance.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope somebody has one in a parts drawer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Carl </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1957 BN-4-L</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0D743.0D7B4EF0--