Re: [Healeys] miata seats

To: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] miata seats
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 18:57:04 -0400
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Ira,

I welded some angle iron to the front of the seat frame and drilled some
additional holes to move the frame back on the rails (I'm 6'9").  You
ought to be able to do the same, but on the back of the frame.  Might
also weld a support block on the bottom side of the front of the fame.
You would have to unbolt/move/bolt the frame from the rails when
switching drivers.

It looks like it would be a bit of work to lengthen the rails.  Not sure
that you could get away lengthening just the lower rail.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php