[Healeys] Tires for 100-6

To: "Healeys List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tires for 100-6
From: "Chris Scholz" <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:27:08 -0500
I am looking into buying new 72 spoke Dayton wire wheels for my '59 100-6 and
will also get new tires at the same time.
Thinking about running staggered sizes --- I am making much more horsepower
than stock and was looking at using Vredestein 205/70HR15 for the rear which
are 26.3" in diameter and section width is 8.2".
Front tires could remain stock (165/15) which are 25.43" by Firestone or
Vredestein.

Are 205 section tires too wide for Dayton rims?  Coker says they are fine.
Believe 72 spoke Daytons are 6.5" wide.

Wondering how it will look with staggered sizes. Anybody else try this?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD