[Healeys] BN1 A post

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 A post
From: Robert Memler <rmemler@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:23:09 -0400

--001a1135329cfc3fa50521756573

On my 54 bn1 I have a gap between the wing and the cowling not covered by
the bead. I have seen some where the A pillar covers the gap and some where
it doesn't,  like mine. What is the correct location and what can I do
about the rain coming in.
TIA
Bob Memler

--001a1135329cfc3fa50521756573

ot covered by the bead. I have seen some where the A pillar covers the gap =
and some where it doesn&#39;t,=C2=A0 like mine. What is the correct locatio=
n and what can I do about the rain coming in.<br>
TIA<br>
Bob Memler</p>

--001a1135329cfc3fa50521756573--