Re: [Healeys] Splines and Wheels

To: <sentenac.rw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Splines and Wheels
From: "Roger Grace" <roggrace@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:32:13 -0800
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Importance: Normal t=1446492731; bh=SfVehMbfh8T6h7HXE0aKwBPKHQKsD4TQ/Gi330ad7dY=; h=Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject: Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kugSqjGUnocfxwa2fwHyOGMDKyRo4YQ/I17rKU1nV6Jm2p+LryY03v7FCFBKBtXZP ycdSy69LwaGJ6uksX8wAhAerSmIAgicQjeZS3f7emvKrzwfYPloCnMI92mKaY/EpFa K6hylTUe0NXxAyajMHQHfh7jKkh/ePkyFDitGBNBZmzrFBdA1mERzFcSCX/trLurYF VpfPzk4wiIgyKktvu7o29XHX488p3GvWJpXATymGz+K2C7INTX89iuteLkAm20myB6 IQlNrIG9xrxPF0NXZUfjADUtz2/tIo3kI9cwW+vR1PaV2besk0fpY+isnKXA7Pbxq7 XhxeZTVYpPwrg==
Thank you
Perhaps a bad choice of words; what I meant was that, firmly grabbing
opposite sides of the tyre and trying to rotate it there is about 3/8 - 1/4
in play.
Yes spinners are free on the hubs and thread really easily all the way to
the home position.
Will check thread pitch with the old hubs.
rg