[Healeys] Storage shelf behind seats in BT7

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Storage shelf behind seats in BT7
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:53:36 -0800

--089e01537a5426231805259ca6ae

I am looking for some ideas from the list on how to fabricate some kind of
shelf above the little tractor seats to stow things when driving. It would
also need to have a lip or flange to keep things from sliding forward into
the seat backs.

--089e01537a5426231805259ca6ae

ate some kind of shelf above the little tractor seats to stow things when d=
riving. It would also need to have a lip or flange to keep things from slid=
ing forward into the seat backs. <br></div>

--089e01537a5426231805259ca6ae--