[Healeys] brisk ride

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] brisk ride
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:42:01 -0800

--001a11450164eaf5690525b75064

Picked my car from my friends shop today. He dialed in my custom throttle,
times and tunes the engine, removed the oil pan, straightened it, added the
missing gasket (amazingly does not now leak), adjusted my doors, installed
the door to dash gaskets and installed my trafficator. What kick in the
pants to drive in clear 37 degree weather at speed on the freeway. A few
more clear driving days ahead. Happy holiday season to everyone

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)

--001a11450164eaf5690525b75064

ked my car from my friends shop today. He dialed in my custom throttle, tim=
es and tunes the engine, removed the oil pan, straightened it, added the mi=
ssing gasket (amazingly does not now leak), adjusted my doors, installed th=
e door to dash gaskets and installed my trafficator. What kick in the pants=
 to drive in clear 37 degree weather at speed on the freeway. A few more cl=
ear driving days ahead. Happy holiday season to everyone</div><br clear=3D"=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 _______<br>=C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0 (______ \____195=
9 BN4____/ _______)<br>=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0 (_________________=

--001a11450164eaf5690525b75064--