[Healeys] dash installation

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] dash installation
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:44:57 -0800

--001a114267f001a2650526153cd0

I want to finally install my dash on my BN4. Can someone share a trick for
lining up all the holes for screws and such with the holes in the shroud?
Also, can I install the defrost vents after I install the padding? I still
need to paint mine. Or should I just wait until I paint them first. I am
reusing the original dash wood, but it has new padding and vinyl.
Glad least got two hours of at speed road time before the three week rain
storm hit

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)

--001a114267f001a2650526153cd0

ant to finally install my dash on my BN4. Can someone share a trick for lin=
ing up all the holes for screws and such with the holes in the shroud? Also=
, can I install the defrost vents after I install the padding? I still need=
 to paint mine. Or should I just wait until I paint them first. I am reusin=
g the original dash wood, but it has new padding and vinyl.</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">Glad least got two hours of at=
 speed road time before the three week rain storm hit</div><br clear=3D"all=
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 _______<br>=C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0 (______ \____1959 B=

--001a114267f001a2650526153cd0--