Re: [Healeys] Fwd: New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

To: e-wilkins@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 20:45:47 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net

------=_Part_153644_885587580.1450403147400

Yes, I agree. But that is how I feel about adding all these silly components to
a well maintained system. If the system is not in good condition then adding
fuses & relays & extra circuits to protect against various forms of electrical
failures is not a good approach. It would be better to spend the time & money
on restoring/repairing the original system. I will admit that my primary
objection is that about 80% of the "improved" wiring systems I have seen were
poorly executed, used poor or no wire color coding and left many of the
underlying problems uncorrected.
Gary