[Healeys] washing my car

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] washing my car
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 20:50:39 -0800

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900

So this will sound weird, but I have not washed my car since painting it 5
years ago. I  had not really been driven. I have put about 15 hours on it
since the end of Nov and my lower rear wings have road dreck and the rest
of the car is dirty. Not trying to ask the best oil question here, but I
guess its pretty close. What should I use to clean my car with?
Thanks all
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.
1972 Landrover Series III 109 sold
2009 MINI cooper S countryman

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900

ce painting it 5 years ago. I =C2=A0had not really been driven. I have put =
about 15 hours on it since the end of Nov and my lower rear wings have road=
 dreck and the rest of the car is dirty. Not trying to ask the best oil que=
stion here, but I guess its pretty close. What should I use to clean my car=
72 Landrover Series III 109 sold</div><div>2009 MINI cooper S countryman</d=

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900--