Re: [Healeys] Fw: LUCAS

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: LUCAS
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:40:05 -0800
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.5.1 s=q20140121; t=1455421158; bh=hw6sjzIg6udRNxoXZh0pdAlv2T8Q/ZQRYgw3/CAbrcI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=LY3D8KJEObdhW/EJv0ZxaaJVczYrs4f8pWf/3u0OwooitlLHdCliko7qRQrAUBd2A SiUH5iN3qBOtlqOXTZGkoA8a+Hf18pFi6CzDl9brusmIuAzyjm0CBojk/3sKIizJuB dLvg5HjIDWJDjV3v1E430f6ESOpAqTKs5esuxJdpRVXnv72QBeSqxitozNB5aj29VE afqbRYemI7XpYrBerXCLtj4ld39JbKCO4Uuut2nPgieelkcdWZmdTebeX3t1OC5cYD aneofhP8VFwSx7ISzxDC6eCEVE+LNpE0p9WhppieRSWJByqKTko2bgZmdMMDpQkdPA oxgeSqgFUzYog==
--===============1387805747018436854==
 boundary="------------070807020504020109000301"

--------------070807020504020109000301

Nice coffee table pieces, but lead-acid batteries don't last sitting on
the shelf.  We bought some 6Vs for our BN2 that were aged and they
crapped out--wouldn't hold a charge--almost immediately.

http://batteryguy.com/what-is-the-shelf-life-of-a-sealed-lead-acid-battery_51_info.php

Bob

On 2/13/2016 4:10 PM, dwflagg@juno.com wrote:
> I am forwarding this post from Alan Bernstein to the list. He has 4
> original Lucas batteries that have been in dry storage for a number of
> years. The three black cased batteries have never been used and may be
> in the original boxes. The red cased battery he believes has been
> used. If you have an interest you can contact Alan directly.  Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Doug

--------------070807020504020109000301

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Nice coffee table pieces, but lead-acid batteries don't last sitting
    on the shelf.  We bought some 6Vs for our BN2 that were aged and
    they crapped out--wouldn't hold a charge--almost immediately.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://batteryguy.com/what-is-the-shelf-life-of-a-sealed-lead-acid-battery_51_info.php";>http://batteryguy.com/what-is-the-shelf-life-of-a-sealed-lead-acid-battery_51_info.php</a><br>
    Bob<br>
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:dwflagg@juno.com";>dwflagg@juno.com</a>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:20160213.191010.10980.0@webmail06.dca.untd.com"
      type="cite">
        has 4 original Lucas batteries that have been in dry storage for
        a number of years. The three black cased batteries have never
        been used and may be in the original boxes. The red cased
        battery he believes has been used. If you have an interest you
        can contact Alan directly.  Thanks.<br>
        Cheers,<br>

--------------070807020504020109000301--