Re: [Healeys] since my non partisan political statement ...

To: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] since my non partisan political statement ...
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 21:16:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
I stirred a few feelings with my comments as well re some thoughts about
nonsensical Calif rules (yes I lived there and experienced them and have since
left as many others) so I won't stir that pot any longer. But... The rules as
indicated here talk about  taking road cars and converting them to exclusively
race cars. Therefore my street cars I occasionally use as track cars (including
my Healey) with mod exhaust, ECU tuned, roll bars, upgraded brakes and
suspension etc which are licensed and taxed and I occasionally drive on the
street now make me a law breaker in big governments eyes as they are not
exclusive use???
I think my skills are better and my cars safer than some others on the road
(soccer moms phone chatting?) but of course that is not an EPA concern.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 #440