[Healeys] leaf springs

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] leaf springs
From: "healeymanjim" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:08:48 -0700
many years ago i ordered springs from moss.  one of them sat low on one side.
i checked and it was not the same arch as the other one.  called moss and they
had me return the bad one and sent me a new one and it was exactly the same as
the one i had sent back.  they were not chinese, were made in UK.  tech dept
called the company and they basicly said they were selling all they were making
and were not concerned about it.  blaine sent me another one and it was
correct.  no problems since and i have ordered a couple of sets.