[Healeys] Quick question (upholstry and boot lid security cable--BJ8)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Quick question (upholstry and boot lid security cable--BJ8)
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:36:28 -0400
Anyone happen to have a strip of blue "piping" that goes between the console
top and the switch panel.  I need that piece and not sure where to get it---so
thought I'd see if anyone here happened to have a strip you would part with.

On the boot lid cable, my cable broke off right at the end piece.  I drilled
the old cable out but in the process drilled through the side of the piece.  It
occurred to me that that may have been a lead piece that was "swedged" around
the cable.  Anyone know?  Anyone have a cable set you want to part with?

thanks
tom