[Healeys] My 62BJ7

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] My 62BJ7
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 22:18:01 -0400

--001a113db0cce5aa7005316e041c

I suffered a great loss that was sudden and complete.  Last Monday my home
burned to the ground.  The fire was so intense that the fire trucks had to
pull out of the driveway and fight the fire from a distance.  The fire
engulfed my home and raged for several hours.  The debris continued to
flame, smolder and flair up for 2 days.

Fortunately, my 2 daughters were not home and no one was injured.

Unfortunately, my 63 BJ7 was in the garage and it was all over when the gas
tank blew.  Is it worth trying to salvage the car or at least the engine,
transmission and rear axel.  This was a numbers matching car.

Any other thoughts?  The car is considered a total loss and I will be paid
the full agreed upon value.

--001a113db0cce5aa7005316e041c

=C2=A0 Last Monday my home burned to the ground.=C2=A0 The fire was so inte=
nse that the fire trucks had to pull out of the driveway and fight the fire=
 from a distance.=C2=A0 The fire engulfed my home and raged for several hou=
rs.=C2=A0 The debris continued to flame, smolder and flair up for 2 days.</=
 garage and it was all over when the gas tank blew.=C2=A0 Is it worth tryin=
g to salvage the car or at least the engine, transmission and rear axel.=C2=
ughts?=C2=A0 The car is considered a total loss and I will be paid the full=

--001a113db0cce5aa7005316e041c--