[Healeys] Gearbox switch

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Gearbox switch
From: Neil Anderson <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 19:00:47 -0500

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e

I've been around Healeys for a long time, but don't the answer to this
question.  Will a center shift gearbox bell housing bolt up to the backing
plate on an early 6 cylinder engine that normally would have a side shift
box?

Neil Anderson
BT7, AN5

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e

&#39;t the answer to this question.=C2=A0 Will a center shift gearbox bell =
housing bolt up to=C2=A0the backing plate on an early 6 cylinder engine tha=

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e--