Re: [Healeys] Is the Net up and Operating or is it Down - Seat Belt Quer

To: Graeme Molony <molony@dodo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Is the Net up and Operating or is it Down - Seat Belt Query
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 05:48:14 -0400
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a113dffc0504fa20534d55361

Mark posted yesterday that the system was hacked and that many servers are
blocking posts, but yes the net is up and I have been receiving messages on
a continuous basis, albeit not as many as usual, probably because a lot of
folks are not seeing theirs and responding.

Best--Michael Oritt

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Graeme Molony <molony@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Question for you is the system on line or has it been down for a couple of
> days
>
> Last email I recieved appears to have been on the the 2nd June. Still
> receiving plenty of the usual spam so my
> system appears to be okay
>
> A Healey question for you has any body had any experience in fitting
> inertia reel lap sash seat belts in their BJ8.
>
> I currently have fixed 3 point lap sash belts in my car and am
> contemplating replacing them with inertia reel belts
> as the drivers side belt appears to have shrunk some what over the past 28
> years or so
>
> Any suggestions on a suppler would be appreciated. My car interior is a
> non standard biscuit colour by the way
> so the usual suspects may not be able to assist
>
> Graeme J Molony
> Mt. Martha
> Vic 3934

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.oritt@gmail.com

--001a113dffc0504fa20534d55361

posted yesterday that the system was hacked and that many servers are block=
ing posts, but yes the net is up and I have been receiving messages on a co=
ntinuous basis, albeit not as many as usual, probably because a lot of folk=
s are not seeing theirs and responding.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" s=
tyle=3D"color:#3333ff"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"colo=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Graeme Molony <spa=
n dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:molony@dodo.com.au"; target=3D"_blank">m=
" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
e of=20
days</div>
=20
receiving plenty of the usual spam so my </div>
=20
inertia reel lap sash seat belts in their BJ8.</div>
contemplating replacing them with inertia reel belts</div>
t 28=20
years or so</div>
a non=20
standard biscuit colour by the way</div>
eme J=20
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>