[Healeys] California Healey Week - Healey Sightings

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] California Healey Week - Healey Sightings
From: Lou G <lgalper1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 23:58:05 -0700
No mention on the List about California Healey Week, so here goes...
We saw 95+ Healeys at Yosemite earlier this month, every color, all
pristine.
Yosemite National Park is in the central portion of California, 1150
square miles, elevations 4000' to 9900', spectacular vistas and waterfalls.
Healeys all over the place, 40 from the San Francisco Bay Area, 40 from
the Los Angeles area, and the rest from Southern California, Arizona and
New Mexico.
All of us self-proclaimed experts were there, telling each other how
good everyone's cars looked.
It was hot, but we all got home I think.  We found that the temp gauge
CAN go above 230F and the car will keep running.
Happy to see many BN1's, BN2's in attendance.

Lou
BN1