Re: [Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:21:14 -0800
Wayne,
The supply lines are 1/4", not 3/16". You'll need a female tube nut to attach
to the fitting on the bottom of the reservoir. See:
http://store.fedhillusa.com/p83.aspx

Note the description is a little confusing because a 7/16" fitting is required
for a 1/4" pipe.

The line uses a double flare on each end.

You may be able to get Healey Surgeons to custom make it for you.

See my brake system galleries, among others at:
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/root

--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA