[Healeys] Steering Box BT7 Left Hand Drive

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Steering Box BT7 Left Hand Drive
From: FGary Springer <fgspringer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:08:45 -0500

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04

Does someone out there have a proven technique for removing the Lever from
the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I want to replace the
seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.  Thanks,  FGS

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04

g the Lever from the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I wa=
nt to replace the seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.=C2=A0=
 Thanks,=C2=A0 FGS<br></div>

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04--