[Healeys] Door finisher sets for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Door finisher sets for sale
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:16:35 -0500 (CDT)
FOR SALE:  Before I throw this into the recycling I thought I would offer this
up to the listers.  If what you have been been putting up with is real crap
then this is an affordable alternative.  Very usable, complete 6 piece door
finishers, 3 pieces for each side.   These are original pieces from a BJ8 I
parted out many, many moons ago.  All pieces are straight and I found only 2
tiny corrosion holes at the bottom of one upright.  A few minor dents and dull
in appearance so needs some TLC.  Make me an offer including shipping from
23602.

Keith