[Healeys] British invasion

To: Healey Mail List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] British invasion
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:28:01 -0400

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9

The weather doesn't look good for the British Invasion at Stowe this
weekend, especially Sunday, when I have some time to visit.

Has anybody been there on a rainy weekend?   How early do folks head out on
Sunday?  Is it worth driving up on the last day, especially if the weather
is bad?

thanks,

Tom

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9

ritish Invasion at Stowe this weekend, especially Sunday, when I have some =
time to visit. =C2=A0=C2=A0</p><p dir=3D"ltr">Has anybody been there on a r=
ainy weekend? =C2=A0 How early do folks head out on Sunday?=C2=A0 Is it wor=

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9--