[Healeys] Update on engine shutting down

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Update on engine shutting down
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 18:18:36 -0500 (CDT)
Listers,

I have been bugging this list over recent months about the engine shutting down
on the BN7.  Ran not so well generally, missing badly above 3500.  On hot days
and engine temp at 190 or above the engine would eventually die at idle.  After
15 or so minutes to cool it would start right up.  This been going on for over
a year.

Well, thanks mainly to my goto guy John Vrugtman I believe I have finally got
things fixed.  Replaced the coil and the rotor button and voila!!!!  Runs like
a scalded dog!!!  Revs smoothly all the way up to 5000.  Also an annoying high
idle (1200) now has dropped to 600-800.  Dont ask me why that would change.

Now if I could just get the L brake lights to work.

Keith