[Healeys] 100 air cleaner decals

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 air cleaner decals
From: Andy Thorp <bce257@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:25:35 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Guys,

I couldn't find anyone with decent reproduction Burgess air cleaner decals so
am looking to have some reproduced from an original. The per-unit cost to make
just a few is very high compared to the cost to make a thousand so I'm
wondering if there is any demand to justify making more than I need.

Would anyone be interested in buying/redistributing a large quantity? They will
be indistinguishable from the original in both artwork and production method.

Andy.