Re: [Healeys] Cheese head screws

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cheese head screws
From: Austin Healeys List <austinhealeyslist@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:09:27 +1300
Hi Curt,

They are actually 10-32. Just went downstairs and threaded a UNF nut
onto one to be absolutely sure. I'm not referring to the dashpot or HS
series float lid screws, these are the long ones that go upwards and
hold the diaphragm housing/float chamber onto the main body.

SU used BSW, BA, UNF, BSC, BSP and NPS threads on the HD8 carbs.

Andy.