Re: [Healeys] Healeys mailing list probe message

To: healeys@autox.team.net
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:30:12 -0700
--===============8188359471621976857==
 boundary="------------AD20602454E7E17A95DAF9D1"

--------------AD20602454E7E17A95DAF9D1

What, you don't like being probed?

I think we all get them.

On 10/18/2016 7:31 AM, warthodson@aol.com wrote:
> I receive messages like the one below from the Healey Mailing list
> frequently. And yes, I know I can ignore it.
> Do others receive these messages, too?
> It is not obvious to me why I am receiving them since I did not send
> any message to the list on or about the dates mentioned below.  I have
> ask the list owner this question before but did not receive a reply.
> Thanks,
> Gary

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I think we all get them.<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:warthodson@aol.com";>warthodson@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
      type="cite"><font face="arial" color="black" size="2">
          font-size: 10pt;">
                color="black" size="2">
                    face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I receive
                    messages like the one below from the Healey Mailing
                    list frequently. And yes, I know I can ignore
it.</font></div>
                  since I did not send any message to the list on or
                  about the dates mentioned below.  I have ask the list
                  owner this question before but did not receive a
                  reply.  </div>
                  font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
                  From:
                  healeys-bounces+8e93c6ae3c6caecc622c8e4a45021be278f1d703
                  &lt;healeys-<a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:bounces+8e93c6ae3c6caecc622c8e4a45021be278f1d703@autox.team.net";>bounces+8e93c6ae3c6caecc622c8e4a45021be278f1d703@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
                  This is a probe message. You can ignore this message.<br>
                  The Healeys mailing list has received a number of
                  bounces from you,<br>
                  indicating that there may be a problem delivering
                  messages to<br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:Warthodson@aol.com";
target="_blank">Warthodson@aol.com</a>.
                  A bounce sample is attached below. Please examine<br>
                  this message to make sure there are no problems with
                  your email<br>
                  address. You may want to check with your mail
                  administrator for more<br>
                  help.<br>
                  If you are reading this, you don't need to do anything
                  to remain an<br>
                  enabled member of the mailing list. If this message
                  had bounced, you<br>
                  would not be reading it, and your membership would
                  have been disabled.<br>
                  Normally when you are disabled, you receive occasional
                  messages asking<br>
                  you to re-enable your subscription.<br>
                  You can also visit your membership page at<br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/warthodson%40aol.com";

target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/warthodson%40aol.com</a><br>
                  On your membership page, you can change various
                  delivery options such<br>
                  as your email address and whether you get digests or
                  not.<br>
                  If you have any questions or problems, you can contact
                  the list owner<br>
                  at<br>
      <pre wrap="">

</pre>