[Healeys] Healeys Pancake Carby Filter Modification

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healeys Pancake Carby Filter Modification
From: Deejay2650 <deejay2650@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:08:52 +1100

--000000000000c87b09057bc42a5c

I don't know where I got this from as I would like to give attribution to
the person concerned...But what a good idea!
This Healey guy modified his original pancake air cleaners by retaining the
outside nuts to secure the cleaners to the carb bodies and drilled a hole
through the troublesome inside bolt extensions and secure with a washer and
push pin. Adjusting the depth of the bolt in which the push pin is
installed is by the tightness of the bolt inside the filter.

This easy modification makes filter removal and re-installation quick and
easy and you can always go back to using a nut for originality purposes.
Just brilliant!!
Happy Healeying
Darryl Ross
Wagga Wagga Australia
'67 BJ8L/41258

--000000000000c87b09057bc42a5c

give attribution to the person concerned...But what a good idea!</div><div>

--===============0633453829876358250==