[Healeys] Hard Top Comfort

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Hard Top Comfort
From: editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:30:49 -0500

------=_Part_11849_374261543.1545075049755

 I've had the optional hardtop for my BN7 for many years, and really
appreciated it for long-distance touring where variability of weather was
probable. However, it is stuffy, especially for the passenger, so when I did
tour, I would temporarily install a duct from the grille into the passenger
footwell to get fresh air into that area. Made an enormous difference.

Gary Anderson
Los Altos, California

------=_Part_11849_374261543.1545075049755

and really appreciated it for long-distance touring where variability of
weather was probable. However, it is stuffy, especially for the passenger, so
when I did tour, I would temporarily install a duct from the grille into the
passenger footwell to get fresh air into that area. Made an enormous
difference.</font></div>

Anderson</i><br>
Los Altos, California<br>

------=_Part_11849_374261543.1545075049755--