Re: [Healeys] Black faces

To: josef-eckert@t-online.de
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Black faces
From: Michael Salter <michael.salter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 08:23:53 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net

--000000000000e937ac057d4bcf67

Hi Josef, I  think if you check the Facebook page you will fint that I
answered that question however,  in case you missed it here are the answers
again:

"Well Marc I  think you need a copy of the Concours Guidelineshttp://
healey.org/concours-guidelines.html.

>From late BN1s, as early as cars built in 1954, and onwards, cars finished
in lighter colors, particularly Healey Blue, Florida Green, Carmine Red and
Ivory-White appear to have had the lip around the bottom of the rear shroud
brush-painted in black."

I also answered Marc on the question of the brace as well quoting from the
Guidelines.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 2:32 AM josef-eckert@t-online.de <
josef-eckert@t-online.de wrote:

> I read the following question recently on facebook, but no clear  answer
> was given. Does anybody know, especially to the cross panel in front of t=
he
> radiator?
>
> Is it right that the lower lip on the rear shroud was painted (semigloss)
> black on 6 cylinder Austin-Healeys and the same was with the cross panel
> front face in front of the radiator? Are there other body panels which ar=
> not just bolt on painted in black?
>
> =EF=BB=BF
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michaelsalter@gmail.com

--000000000000e937ac057d4bcf67

ge you will fint that I answered that question however,=C2=A0 in case you m=
issed it here are the answers again:<div dir=3D"auto"><br><div dir=3D"auto"=
cours Guidelineshttp://<a href=3D"http://healey.org/concours-guidelines.htm=
s built in 1954, and onwards, cars finished in lighter colors, particularly=
 Healey Blue, Florida Green, Carmine Red and Ivory-White appear to have had=
 the lip around the bottom of the rear shroud brush-painted in black.&quot;=
 the question of the brace as well quoting from the Guidelines.</div><div d=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 2:32 AM <a =
href=3D"mailto:josef-eckert@t-online.de";>josef-eckert@t-online.de</a> &lt;<=
a href=3D"mailto:josef-eckert@t-online.de";>josef-eckert@t-online.de</a> wro=
te:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;b=
order-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I read the following question r=
ecently on facebook, but no clear=C2=A0 answer was given. Does anybody know=
, especially to the cross panel in front of the radiator?<br>
Is it right that the lower lip on the rear shroud was painted (semigloss) b=
lack on 6 cylinder Austin-Healeys and the same was with the cross panel fro=
nt face in front of the radiator? Are there other body panels which are not=
 just bolt on painted in black?<br>
=EF=BB=BF<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferre=