Re: [Healeys] Running hot/Overheating

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Running hot/Overheating
From: "Bruce Steele" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 12:45:09 -0800
Last fall, I added the Moss oil cooler kit, the air shovel from Chris Gallagher
(studio@chrisgallagher.ca), which, for those not familiar with it, is basically
a bolt-in chin scoop that funnels air to the radiator, and switched from 50/50
water/ethylene glycol to pure water with No-Rosion.  Dropped the running temp
about 10 degrees, though sitting in stop and go traffic above 90 degrees is
still a concern.  But they do buy me a little more time.

Bruce Steele
Brea, CA
1960 BN7