Re: [Healeys] Healey BJ-8 hood

To: waschu2@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey BJ-8 hood
From: Keith Pennell <llennep@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 16:04:53 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_17492836_1102056971.1547309093086

Wayne
During the resto of my BJ8 and BN7 I changed things up a bit on this.=C2=A0=
 Was tired of putting up with the rattle, noise, beating up of paint etc th=
at these rubber pads allowed.=C2=A0 I found the trunk seal from a MGB in a =
junk yard.=C2=A0 Cut about one foot lengths and installed them in the four =
corners of the shroud.=C2=A0 Plenty of material if yu want to use longer le=
ngths.=C2=A0 Angle of the strips from shroud to hood is good too.=C2=A0 Wor=
ked great!=C2=A0 No more shake and the hood had a firm seat on the pieces.
Keith