[Healeys] MINILITE

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] MINILITE
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 21:14:10 -0600

--00000000000076a896057f9eca25

I changed because I wanted to get rid of the inner tubes. When I replaced
the tires on the MGC for the first time I found that the previous owner had
made no provision for protecting the tubes.

In trying to find a price for the Minilites I noticed that Victoria British
had them on sale very spring.That was a while ago, but they were
consistent. I finally found a perfect set at an autojumble at a price so
low forgot to bargain.

Healey wheels were never on sale, but the MGCs were. Same wheels. I don't
know how the VB wheels compare to the Moss, but I"ll bet they are the same.

Jack

--00000000000076a896057f9eca25

w roman,serif;font-size:small">I changed because I wanted to get rid of the=
 inner tubes. When I replaced the tires on the MGC for the first time I fou=
nd that the previous owner had made no provision for protecting the tubes.=
=C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:times new rom=
an,serif;font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"f=
ont-family:times new roman,serif;font-size:small">In trying to find a price=
 for the Minilites I noticed that Victoria British had them on sale very sp=
ring.That was a while ago, but they were consistent. I finally found a perf=
ect set at an autojumble at a price so low forgot to bargain.=C2=A0</div><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:times new roman,serif;font-=
size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:tim=
es new roman,serif;font-size:small">Healey wheels were never on sale, but t=
he MGCs were. Same wheels. I don&#39;t know how the VB wheels compare to th=
e Moss, but I&quot;ll bet they are the same.=C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail=
_default" style=3D"font-family:times new roman,serif;font-size:small"><br><=
/div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:times new roman,seri=
f;font-size:small">Jack</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-fam=

--===============5493813752465287833==