Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now

To: Reinhart Rosner <reinhart.rosner@aon.at>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now online
From: jnew@hazelden.ca
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:56:28 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Reinhart,

Thanks!

Like any website, the Parts Lists won't be accessible or usable if you
are offline. But there are programs (like HTTrack for Windows and
Linux, or SiteSucker for Mac) that will allow you to copy an entire
website to your hard drive. I haven't tried either of those programs
to see if they will work with my site, but I can't see why they
wouldn't.

I guess if there is enough demand, I could post zip files of the Parts
Lists for download, which could then be extracted and used offline.

John