Re: [Healeys] SU carbs' vent holes.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] SU carbs' vent holes.
From: <gablegerry@netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 19:24:20 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2472475_2037562997.1548703460245

=20
 I am in the process if installing the front break lines on a 59 BN6.=C2=A0=
 The ones I got from Moss are two short to connect up from the wheel to the=
 hard brake line. Any one have this problem.=C2=A0 While doing this project=
 a thought I should change out the buffers mounted up by the shocks.=C2=A0 =
Problem their is I cannot get enough room to remove one of the screws is ri=
ght under the shock. Do I have to remove the shock ore is there a way to ge=
t the springs to compress more?
=20

------=_Part_2472475_2037562997.1548703460245

a 59 BN6.&nbsp; The ones I got from Moss are two short to connect up from the
wheel to the hard brake line. Any one have this problem.&nbsp; While doing this
project a thought I should change out the buffers mounted up by the
shocks.&nbsp; Problem their is I cannot get enough room to remove one of the
screws is right under the shock. Do I have to remove the shock ore is there a
way to get the springs to compress more?</font><br>

clear="none">
------=_Part_2472475_2037562997.1548703460245--

--===============8728807614873202608==