[Healeys] Concours Registry restoration guidelines

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Concours Registry restoration guidelines
From: <editorgary@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 20:56:29 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_440588_385936669.1548881789610

=20
The 2019 Austin-Healey Originality Guide for Restoration and Registry Inspe=
ctions (AKA: the Guidelines) are available for distribution.

For 2019 the Guidelines, we have added over 180 photographs which greatly c=
larifies the text. We feel this was very successful and will continue to ad=
d more for 2020. The Policies for Concours Inspections, Score Sheets has al=
so been updated along with an update to Supplement 13, Owners Handbooks.

All told, we now offer over 700 pages of information on how Austin-Healey w=
ere originally and how they will be Inspected. It also includes 13 Suppleme=
nts that go into more detail on specific subjects than the general text of =
the Guidelines.

ikeosipik@gmail.com>

Just drop Mike an email and he?ll let you know what he needs.

Downloads thru DropBox are $25.00 and CD mailed are $35.00. This is a barga=
in. If you have not received them in the last several years, you will be pl=
easantly surprised.

Thanks for your consideration,

Randy

Randy Hicks
Chairman, Austin-Healey Concours Registry Committee

Congratulations to the Registry committee for assembling this compendium of=
 information. To my knowledge, no other marque hobby organization has such =
a complete statement of how their cars were originally built. It's taken us=
 nearly three decades of continuing work to assemble this material, and we =
should be grateful to the core group who keep on working on the challenge.
BestGary
=20
=20

------=_Part_440588_385936669.1548881789610

and Registry Inspections (AKA: the Guidelines) are available for
distribution.<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

the Guidelines, we have added over 180 photographs which greatly
clarifies the text. We feel this was very successful and will continue
to add more for 2020. The Policies for Concours Inspections, Score
Sheets has also been updated along with an update to Supplement 13,
Owners Handbooks.<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

told, we now offer over 700 pages of information on how Austin-Healey
were originally and how they will be Inspected. It also includes 13
Supplements that go into more detail on specific subjects than the
general text of the Guidelines.<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

noreferrer" href="mailto:mikeosipik@gmail.com";>mikeosipik@gmail.com</a>
&lt;mailto:<a rel="noopener noreferrer"
href="mailto:mikeosipik@gmail.com";>mikeosipik@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

needs.<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

 thru DropBox are $25.00 and CD mailed are $35.00. This is a bargain. If
 you have not received them in the last several years, you will be
pleasantly surprised.<br>
</i></div>

</i></div>

</i></div>

</i></div>

</i></div>

</i></div>

</i></div>

this compendium of information. To my knowledge, no other marque hobby
organization has such a complete statement of how their cars were originally
built. It's taken us nearly three decades of continuing work to assemble this
material, and we should be grateful to the core group who keep on working on
the challenge.</font></div>

------=_Part_440588_385936669.1548881789610--

--===============4977339457071919030==