Re: [Healeys] Brake lights kinda not working

To: Greg Hill <go2ghill@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake lights kinda not working
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 20:44:46 -0800
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
It might help in diagnosis if we knew whether this situation had been
the way it now is for a long time or if you had done something
electrical quite recently that might have affected how the brake
lights work.

Maybe you don't know how long it has been happening because you
weren't aware of the problem until now.  That would classify the
problem as long term unless you know of some recent electrical event
such as changing a bulb or the brake light switch.

-Roland