Re: [Healeys] Fuel gauge damper query

To: <simon.lachlan@alexarevel.plus.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel gauge damper query
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 22:46:23 -0800
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Here are two thoughts, Simon,

First, you most likely won't be consuming petrol so fast that a five
minute lag in display would cause trouble.

Second, you don't tell us what size cap you got, 1 farad?  5 farads?
or what?  If you got one that was half the size, say 1 farad instead
of 2, the gauge should respond twice as fast, or half as slow -- take
your pick.

-Roland