[Healeys] Aluminum Door Trim

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Aluminum Door Trim
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 06:57:42 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_158945_1351794845.1550300262867

I looked at Roger Moment's articles on the Austin Healey USA web site and c=
ould not find any info on installation of the aluminum trim plates.=C2=A0 A=
nyone know where there is a tutorial on installing these?=C2=A0 I have both=
 national Healey club magazines back to 98 or so, but it would takes a coup=
le of days to go through those.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_158945_1351794845.1550300262867

style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size:
16px;">I looked at Roger Moment's articles on the Austin Healey USA web site
and could not find any info on installation of the aluminum trim plates.&nbsp;
Anyone know where there is a tutorial on installing these?&nbsp; I have both
national Healey club magazines back to 98 or so, but it would takes a couple of
days to go through those.</div><div class="ydp86f48952yahoo-style-wrap"

--===============0638003604360190252==