[Healeys] Differential bearings

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Differential bearings
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 21:54:58 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_7312314_1056725152.1551477298257

I'm rebuilding my hypoid differential. Can anyone tell me a manufacturer number
for the three bearings involved so I can cross reference them at the bearing
supply house? The three are, front pinion bearing, rear pinion bearing and the
carrier bearings (two required). I have the Austin numbers but I'm afraid they
won't be on the cross reference list at the bearing place.ThanksRay

------=_Part_7312314_1056725152.1551477298257

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;">I'm rebuilding my hypoid differential. Can anyone
tell me a manufacturer number for the three bearings involved so I can cross
reference them at the bearing supply house? The three are, front pinion
bearing, rear pinion bearing and the carrier bearings (two required). I have
the Austin numbers but I'm afraid they won't be on the cross reference list at
the bearing place.</div><div class="ydpd2b90fb2yahoo-style-wrap"
style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Thanks</div><div
class="ydpd2b90fb2yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
------=_Part_7312314_1056725152.1551477298257--

--===============2114245011139678238==