Re: [Healeys] LED headlights

To: "'Al Fuller'" <alfuller194@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] LED headlights
From: <simon.lachlan@alexarevel.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 22:59:36 +0100
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
I was thinking about this......in my case at least, I simply swapped
Halogens for LEDs. Thus I used the same reflectors (silvered bowls) and
lenses (glass front with their patterns designed for maximum efficiency).
I believed that whatever the Halogens did, the LEDs would do, but more so.
If you see what I mean.
If your upgrade involves different bowls and lenses, then - I think - your
results depend at least as much on the lenses as on the bulbs. Not claiming
any great expertise here, but do feel that the point is worth consideration.
Simon