[Healeys] Upholstery

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Upholstery
From: Ray Juncal via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 20:54:39 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1610996_1299521721.1557780879201

Two questions for the list. 1. I'm looking for an upholstery shop in Los
Angeles area with Healey experience. 2. I just got the seat foam set from Moss.
Is it still necessary to remove some foam from the bottom cushion to soften it
up? I have an article showing how to use a hole saw to bore holes and remove
material. 3. Any tips from the list on doing this job?Thanks guysRay juncal

------=_Part_1610996_1299521721.1557780879201

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Two questions for the list. 1. I'm looking for

--===============3498136803931932944==