[Healeys] Fuel additive

To: Keith Pennell <llennep@verizon.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fuel additive
From: Tom Morrione <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 14:47:34 -0400

--000000000000ce0f2c0588f19523

Keith,

I've used Stabil for many years with no issues. IIRC the label says to add
more depending on length of storage anticipated. Have used it in cars and
outboard motor gas.

Re the SF scene. Looks like it may soon cost $10 to drive on Lombard Street
(Crookedest Street) as neighbors want to cut down on the steady tourist
traffic.
Tom

--000000000000ce0f2c0588f19523

any years with no issues. IIRC the label says to add more depending on leng=
th of storage anticipated. Have used it in cars and outboard motor gas.=C2=

--===============1084472661492308644==