[Healeys] Sluggish response when warmed up

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Sluggish response when warmed up
From: Burt Weiner <bighealey63@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:22:08 -0400

--0000000000001e057605899153d3

After figuring out where to hook up the bump switch (thanks all), I got her
running.  Running fine when warming up - very drive able, okay throttle
response.  When its been running for 30 minutes or so, the throttle
response is terrible.  The girl barely wants to get out of her own way.
Valves?  Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Burt
63 BJ7

--0000000000001e057605899153d3

s all), I got her running.=C2=A0 Running fine when warming up - very drive =
able, okay throttle response.=C2=A0 When its been running for 30 minutes or=
 so, the throttle response is terrible.=C2=A0 The girl barely wants to get =
out of her own way.=C2=A0 Valves?=C2=A0 Any and all ideas are appreciated.<=

--0000000000001e057605899153d3--

--===============2690745978904352011==